4/17/2009

Grandhotwatercamp Day 10

After breakfast today, we played in the petite sandbox.

Later, Pa and I bounced on the exercise trampoline.

Pa and I walked to a park where there was a neat climbing structure.

A squirrel watched from his treehouse while we played.

Here are the cool Easter sunglasses Mimi got for Naomi and me.

After supper, Mama, Pa and I went to another park by the elementary school. It had a bigger climbing structure.

It was another busy day.

4 comments:

jessica v. said...

Is it just me or does that squirrel look EXACTLY like the whack-the-hedgehog games at Gattitown and others?! I guess that's where the idea originally came from...

And I like the sunglasses - John looks just like Bono! :P

Juliet said...

Yes, in that picture, he's actually talking about third-world debt relief...

jessica v. said...

Can we alleviate poverty? Yes we can!

Juliet said...

LOL.