With great respect for Mr. Rogers... http://pbskids.org/rogers/ ... http://www.fredrogers.org/
So many memories in these pictures - the green truck, the yellow skateboard, Jenny's excellent fashion choices...
oh my! thanks for finding this!looks like it was at the house in farmer's branch, so i think that means I was turning 6?and did you intentionally post it at 11:21 (a la my birthday??) nice touch!
Funny! The post time was a happy coincidence - I hadn't noticed.As I remember, it was your 6th birthday, because Grandma helped with the party because Mom was in the hospital recovering from Jessica.We've got LOTS of fashion statement photos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So many memories in these pictures - the green truck, the yellow skateboard, Jenny's excellent fashion choices...
oh my! thanks for finding this!
looks like it was at the house in farmer's branch, so i think that means I was turning 6?
and did you intentionally post it at 11:21 (a la my birthday??) nice touch!
Funny! The post time was a happy coincidence - I hadn't noticed.
As I remember, it was your 6th birthday, because Grandma helped with the party because Mom was in the hospital recovering from Jessica.
We've got LOTS of fashion statement photos!
Post a Comment