12/16/2009

Yes, Virginia - Another Blog for Christmas.

The world needed another blog - so I created one.

Azure Engineering blog

This time, it's a place to put boring engineering project kinds of stuff.

There was a post on TomTomForums.com where someone asked how to disassemble an XL330S. Well, we have one of those, and I've been thinking about taking it apart in order to attach some sort of clip to the case, so I can tether it to the motorcycle. The standard mount is not very secure.

So I decided to take photos and describe the procedure. And I did. But where to put the description? Certainly not in this blog - it's not about engineering. Thus the new blog.

Azure Engineering was the name of my short-lived computer engineering company back in the 70's. It was actually a Texas corporation for about a year.

Azure... sky-blue. Blue sky engineering. Get it?

1 comment:

jessica v. said...

Nice!

I didn't realize you had a company. Was it just you or did you have any partners?